Thursday, April 11, 2013

Introduction from me to you

Okay so I am a mommy of 4.  My little ones are ages 10, 8, 7 and 3 and I look at my 3 year old now and, start to think that maybe it is getting a little absurd to be blaming all these extra pounds on my kids'!!

I hear about all of these great produts, diets and exercises and then I think well, how do these women find the time or money to experiment with all of these products??!!  I would love to try products that are going to work and share them with yall, my readers'!!

I am not a gigantic woman but, I was not lying when i said you are not alone (or maybe I am hoping I am not alone!!!) in laying down to zip those jeans or to do those squats in order to get them up over the booty!! I am there and I am tired of it.  I just want to put my favorite jeans on and be comforatable, the only problem is I am about 30 lbs from doing that.

Now we are to the reason I am starting this blog.  I want to change and I want to take yall on the journey with me.  It is not fun telling this story but, I have no judgement and I hope yall will share your story with me and we can go on this weight loss journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment